You can read our Imprint by visiting the Resources page.
This privacy notice applies to the personal data AI Medical collects on this website, in email, text, forms, and other electronic communication received through or in connection with our website.
Your privacy is very important to us. This Notice sets out the way in which we process your information when you use our website in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and applicable local data protection laws.
Does AI Medical collect personal data on this website?
Yes, AI Medical collects personal data on this website. We do it in three ways: (1) directly (for example, when you provide personal data through a contact form); and (2) indirectly (for example, through our website’s technology); (3) using Google Analytics (to track user behavior).
However, a person can visit the website without registration. In the process, such data as pages visited and date and time will be stored on the server for statistical purposes without this data being directly related to your person. Personal data, in particular name, address or e-mail address are collected as far as possible on a voluntary basis.
What personal data does AI Medical collect?
We collect personal details such as your name and contact details (email) as well as other information you choose to provide via the forms presented on our website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your contact details. If you do not want to receive communications from us in the future, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or by following the 'unsubscribe' instructions found in any e-mail we send.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under 16 years of age. The website itself or the sale of the products is not directed to persons under 16.
How do we get personal information and why do we have it?
We use the information that you have given us:
- for system administration;
- to filter traffic;
- selling our products;
- to report on statistics;
- advertising and marketing. This includes regular newsletters unless you have objected to this. To do that, find the unsubscribe link under every email we send. You can also let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- market research and monitoring;
- delivering services and/or providing you with information that you have requested;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- or any other purpose with your consent.
We will not sell or lease your personal information to anyone outside of AI Medical AG.
AI Medical AG may share your personal information to comply with a legal requirement or legal process served on or by AI Medical AG, or in connection with a merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution transaction.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit AI Medical, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
• Analytics Information: We use data analytics to ensure site functionality and improve the website. This software may record information such as how often you visit the webpage, aggregated usage, performance data, website errors, and debugging information. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information that you submit to the website.
• Public Information: AI Medical may also collect information about you from publicly available sources. Information you make publicly available in any public or open forum, such as on a social network, may be considered public information for the purposes of this Privacy Notice and may be accessed and collected by AI Medical. Please be aware that any content or information you share with or provide to third parties using or related to AI Medical is neither private nor confidential. AI Medical is not responsible for any content or information you post or share with third parties. If you do not wish for certain information to be public, please do not share it.
Is my data secure?
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. If you choose to follow a link and leave our site, we cannot have any control over such a website and are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide on the said site.
You can easily request to delete your personal data which we hold about you, please find our email in the section “Contact details” below.
AI Medical might make changes to this privacy notice in the future if the approach to how we handle personal data changes. Visit the site frequently to see any updates to our privacy notice.
How long is my personal data is storaged?
The data is kept for the shortest time possible but long enough to meet the purposes for which the processing has been done.
The purposes of processing and storing the data may be:
-for product advertising;
- delivering services;
- or to provide you with other information that you have requested.
Contact Details: For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, we have appointed a data protection officer, who is responsible for handling the data you have provided on this website. If you have any questions about how we process your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com